Patna JN is one of the significant stations in Bihar with the station code PNBE. This train depot plays a major role in serving Patna and connects it to the majority of Indian states and cities. If your train is about to halt at Patna Junction, you will get several food stalls and vendors to buy food. But apart from ordering food from vendors, you can choose to order your favorite meal on the train online. Passengers at Patna JN Railway Station can order food through the Food on Track Web App an online catering service provider that is active on 10000+ train stations across India.
Steps to Get Online Food Delivery in Trains at Patna Junction
Ordering food online on the train at Patna Junction is super easy. One only needs to follow a few simple steps to order their favorite meal:
- Download the food on track Web App from Google Play Store
- Enter the PNR number or train number you are traveling
- Enter your date of Journey and click the order now button.
- Select the food of your choice and get it customized if you want.
- Choose the mode of payment
- Submit other travel information required
- Get your meal delivered directly to your seat and enjoy your journey
What Are the Other Ways to Order Food on The Train?
The Food on Track Web App lets you order food on the train via different methods:
- Visit our official website to order food
- Call on the helpline number – 8102202203
- Send a WhatsApp message to the given number
- Visit our contact us page and enter the details. We will get back to you as soon as possible
- Tag us on our social media along with your food order and wait for us to deliver your food directly to your seat/berth. Follow us on social media handles
Best Website to Order Food in Train at Patna Junction
During the rail journey, one of the main concerns for the passengers is the quality of food. Like a comfortable seat or berth has special importance for relaxation, good quality food is also essential. Pantry cars on the train prepare and deliver three-time meals and beverages like tea and coffee. However, their bad quality upsets passengers’ moods and often health. On the other end, there is a system of food delivery in trains through online apps like the Food on the train web app.
It is the most reliable and trustworthy online food delivery platform for passengers. Their main motive is to deliver fresh and hygienic food on the train that is healthy yet tasty. There is no compromise either with the quality or with the taste. It also has proved itself to be a boon for non-pantry trains. Where snacks and fruits can be sufficient for short journeys but for longer train journeys you require to consume food that keeps you full and satiated for an extended period.
5 Benefits of Ordering Online Food Online at Patna Junction via Food on Track Web App
In addition to nutrition and hygiene, the taste of the food is also important. No one likes to have bland and tasteless food. Customer satisfaction is what we strive for. And so, we make sure that our partner restaurants don’t compromise the taste. We have partnered with the best restaurants ensuring the yummiest restaurant-style foods on the train. You can order anything from North Indian, South Indian, Thali, Diabetic food, and Jain Food. One can also place an order for veg food delivery on the train.
The food ordering method is convenient. You can use either our website or our app that follows the simple process mentioned above. Anyone with an Android/iOS device can easily navigate through the options and place an order for their favorite meal. And the best part of online ordering is anyone can order from anywhere. So if your parents are traveling alone and are not tech-savvy, you don’t need to panic. You can also use the website or the app and order for them on the upcoming station.
There are times when friends, family, or corporates plan for a group journey via train. Arranging food for the entire group is a hectic job. Also, managing everyone’s tastes and preferences in a group of 20,40, or 100 people is impossible. In that case, ordering from the Food on Track Web App can be of great help. It manages the group food order in train with excellence. Food safety, health, and hygiene are ensured during and after cooking, which is of utmost importance.
Wouldn’t it be great if your food could be delivered directly to your seat? Because leaving your seat/berth and running around in search of food is not a good idea. You can miss your train and no one wants that. So, sit back and order food online and get your food delivered directly to your seat.
Online food delivery on the train has the added benefit of paying bills in different modes. Depending on the situation and choice, passengers can pay in cash or by debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI and Cash On Delivery.
Furthermore, at the time of final payment, by using the food on track web app coupon code passengers can enjoy a discount of up to 25% on their order.
Who doesn’t want to have a tasty meal? And it gets even better when you get the taste along with hygiene and wellness. The Food on Track Web App is not just a food delivery app. It is a box full of advantages that a passenger can get during the trip.
Things required for ordering food on the train
There are 5 prerequisites to ordering food on the train that a passenger needs to take care of:
- Valid PNR Number with Confirmed/RAC Tickets
- Android/iOS Device
- Internet Connection
- Food on Track Web App installed on the device.
- Helpline number- 8102202203
How Many Trains Originate from PATNA JN Railway Station?
There are a total of 80 trains that starts from Patna Railway Station. A few of the important trains are:
- Janshatabdi Express (12024)
- Kol Garib Rath (12360)
- Ranchi Janshatabdi (12365)
- Rajya Rani Express (12568)
- Patna JN Kota JN Express (13237)
- Tejas Express
Trains Passing Via Patna Railway Station
Below is the list of a few trains that cross Patna Railway Station. So, if you are traveling via any of these trains, go ahead and order the meal for your journey. Your meal at Patna JN will get you delivered right to your seat.
- Rajgriha Express (13233)
- Hwh Pnbe Special (03065)
- Ghy Rajdhani Express (224423)
- Dhn Pnbe Special (03303)
- Pnbe Asn Special (03506)
- Mahananda Express (14084)
Our Special Menu at Patna Railway Station
Bihar delicacies have a lot to offer. It has a diverse flavor and is becoming well-known all around the world. Some of the special food items that you can try at Patna JN are:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chili, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast, Grilled Sandwich, etc
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chili, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry, and egg curry.
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli, and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala, and Paneer Butter Masala
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese) etc.
Get more information and place your meal order by downloading the app or visiting our official website. And if you have any problems, please contact us at 8102202203, and our support team would be pleased to assist you.
Read More Travel Related Food Blogs …
Author - Food On Track
Food on Track is a dedicated app for food delivery in service in train. Passengers traveling by train and craving tasty and hygienic food on the train can download the food on track app and order the best restaurant-style food for their train journey.