India is a diverse country and every city is famous for its religious sanctity and the food it serves. In fact, covering these places via train with a platter of tasty food by our side is the best memorable journey moment. When it comes to exploring religious diversity, the Prayagraj, also known as the city of Sangam, is famous for its magnanimous temples, the confluence of three holy rivers, and the Maha Kumbh Mela. If your train crosses Prayagraj, do not miss to order Food at Prayagraj Railway Station, which gives you a glimpse of what the city holds for you.
How can You order Food at Prayagraj Railway Station online?
The rail journey seems incomplete without a platter of tasty food by our side. Your train is about to cross Prayagraj junction but you may think of buying food from the vendors at railway stations as this is the only source other than pantry car.
But to your surprise, you can also order food in train online. If you are bewildered about which app is best for Food Delivery on trains, the only answer to this question is the Food on Track Web App. This app not only helps you order food but also delivers it right to your train seat. So that you don’t have to wander on the station in search of your order.
Train Food Service by Food on Track Web App at Prayagraj Railway Station
The Internet has made our lives very easy. Whether it’s a query or a craving for special meals on a train journey, everything is simply a few clicks away. Similar is the case when you order food in train by following a few steps:
Order Food in Train Via Website:
- Visit the official Website of Food on Track Web App.
- Enter your valid PNR number/Train No. and you’ll be taken to the new page.
- Fill in all of the required information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Select your boarding station
- You will be redirected to the menu section.
- Select your favorite food from the options available.
- Choose a payment method; Debit card/Credit card/net banking/UPI and Cash on Delivery (COD).
- Sit back and relax. Your order will be delivered directly to your berth by our delivery executive.
Order Food in Train Via WhatsApp:
Once you visit our official website, you will get the option to contact us via WhatsApp. Our WhatsApp number is 8102202203. You can easily text your order over WhatsApp, and our executives will assist you in ordering online khana on the train.
Order Food in Train Via Call:
Don’t worry if the internet is not working and you are not able to visit the website. You can also connect with us through the call and place your order for rail khana. Dial 8102202203 and get the best food at your desired station en route.
What Steps Does the Food on Track Web App Take Once the Order Is Placed?
Now that you have placed the order for food on the train online, you only have to relax in your seat and let Prayagraj railway station come. Else everything will be taken care of by the Food on Track Web App:
- Our delivery executive will deliver your order directly to your berth.
- Your food will be packed in an air-tight container to keep it hot and fresh and avoid any spillage.
- Passengers can also ask for the bill/invoice from the delivery executive.
- We make sure that the delivery is contactless for safety.
Since it pays extra attention to food safety and hygiene, it has been a boon for non-pantry trains. So, passengers who are traveling in a non-pantry train do not have to worry about food concerns. Our service is there for you. All you need to have is a valid PNR number.
Famous Delicacies to Order Online at Prayagraj Station
From exotic kebabs to special Dum Aaloo & Kathi rolls to juicy Imarti, you can order them online for your train journey via Food on Track Web App. Our FSSAI- approved partners will prepare these special delicacies and deliver them to your seat. Some of the best dishes that you can order online in train are:
- Allahabadi Chaat: How can you miss the crunch of a papdi chaat for a quick fix of hunger? The list is incomplete without mentioning the famous street food style chaat available for you on the train.
- Chhole Samosa: A combination most loved by a group of friends during a journey. These little triangles when served with chole, taste like the best snack ever you can have.
- Dam Alloo curry with Kulcha: A famous combo that serves as a full-course meal satisfying your taste buds for lunch and dinner. You can customize your kulcha order and choose stuffed Kulcha with a filling of paneer or aloo.
- Kachori Sabzi: Whether UP or Bihar, it is a staple diet in the north. Dipped in a spicy potato curry, these flaky kachoris have become a breakfast staple sold at every corner of the city. Now you can get it easily on your train seat via Food on Track Web App.
Besides the main course, Prayagraj in Uttar Pradesh offers mouthwatering streetside food and fruits. Some of them are:
- The red guava or Allahabad Surkha. As opposed to the usual off-white colour, this guava is coral pink on the inside making it one of the most desired fruits by Indians.
- Masala Churmura
- Gulab Jamun etc.
Place your order 45 minutes before the train reaches Prayagraj Railway Station and the delivery executive will be there on time with hot and fresh food packets.
Commonly Asked Questions:
Here’re some of the common questions that visitors to Prayagraj search while ordering food online in train at the Prayagraj railway station.
Prayagraj is famous for the Triveni Sangam, which is the meeting point of three rivers: the Ganga, the Yamuna, and the Saraswati. The Triveni Sangam is also the location of the Kumbh Mela, one of the world’s largest festivals that takes place every 12 years. Also, Prayagraj is famous for its red guava that you cannot find anywhere in India.
Among the other benefits, one is that you get to order restaurant food on trains online at your seat. Food on Track Web App offers a range of food options ranging from North Indian, South Indian, Thali meals, Diabetic food, Jain food, etc. that you can enjoy alone or with your traveling partner/s.
There is a wide range of snacks you can order; mushroom chili, corn chili, chaat, pav bhaji etc. on the train. You only have to download the app or visit the official website to place an order.
Gulab Jamun and Imarti are the two famous sweets popular in Praygaraj due to their heavenly taste. Yes! You can easily order them through the Food on Track Web App.
Prayagraj Railway Station (station code- PCOI) has a total of 47 railway stations.
Yes, passengers having valid reservation tickets either tickets taken from the reservation window or e-tickets can order food online from the Food on Track Web App.
Some vendors have set a minimum booking amount. This amount varies depending on the vendor and the location.
Haven’t you got bored of that typical, tasteless, and unhygienic pantry food? Don’t you feel like enjoying tasty meals like pizza, chicken tandoori, chicken butter masala, or different thali meals on the train? An online food order system has been developed. All you have to do is:
- Either visit the official website of the Food on Track Web App or,
- Download the Food on Track Web App on your smartphone or,
- Call on 8102202203 and place your order.
Our representatives and partner restaurants are here to serve you the tastiest meals on the train at the Prayagraj railway station. We want you to enjoy your journey and save sweet memories with you.